Friday, May 02, 2014

Electronic Learning Consortium of Colorado

So right after I returned from Dallas, it was time to get ready for the eLearning Consortium of Colorado's once a year get together. This year the eLCC Conference was held in Breckenridge, Colorado and I am so glad about that! This is the first time I have attended this conference and frankly it was probably the best ever. The venue was Beaver Run Resort, a fantastic place even if you are not a skier! Great food, fairly easy to navigate, pools, hot tubs and clean, comfy rooms. Several restaurants, a huge bonfire right outside next to skiers and snowboarders.

But really the sessions were the best part, there was a large variety to choose from including faculty, instructional designer and administrator tracks for higher ed. I picked up plenty of new tools, not necessarily from presentations but from participants as well. I will share a few below. My co-worker in online learning, Karen Kaemmerling,  and I presented on our Online Course Quality Task Force and explained to attendees what we have accomplished so far as CMC begins it's instructional quality journey; our presentation was well received by about thirty participants. My final conference presentation for CMC comes in July (details TBA) at the Sloan-C Blended Learning Conference. I hope to see you there!

Cogdogblog.com-he was a very engaging keynote speaker


Math MOOC
Constant Learning
News from FRCCCoach 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home