Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So Much to Do, So Little Time!

so much to do so little time clock imageWeek 4 of the BlendKit course concerns chunking courses into modules and choosing the content and the assignments that will be in the module. Amazingly enough, this is exactly where we are in the course development process so faculty are hearing from me the same questions that are presented in the course: what kind of learning activities will take place in your course? Hopefully they had time to look over the Learning activity types with technology-integration ideas matrix provided in our readings; this will give them some good ideas for activities that could take place in their classes.

Once they have decided, I have the freedom to take those activities and make them online environment friendly for students but it does keep me pretty busy and I am always concerned that I may have overestimated my abilities to get our courses developed before they are populated with students. Luckily, faculty have been very cooperative and enthusiastic for the process which makes my job easier but there is some pressure to justify their faith in me.

Lastly, the list of  Open Source Digital Content that was provided should keep me busy for the rest of today and probably beyond -gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home